Genealogists.com is helping people connect to their past through our dream team of over 860 professional genealogists, geneticists, historians, analysts, and university professors/scholars.
We work on site in over 1,500 locations and archives throughout the world. Our experts are in every continent, every state in the United States, every country in the United Kingdom and South America, every nation in Europe, and in many other locations around the world, including Australia, China, and Canada.
We provide high quality family history research services at competitive prices. We specialize in:
- Obtaining copies of original documents from archives and libraries around the world
- Analyzing DNA test results by the industry's leading experts
- Breaking down difficult brick walls and solving complex family history challenges
- Strengthening and extending family trees
- Establishing proof required to join lineage societies
- Tracing and identifying Native American bloodlines
You can read examples of case studies of successful research we have completed.