Located in Naperville, DuPage, Illinois, Julie started researching in 2003 and enjoys discovering new sources and helping people tell their stories through genealogical organization, original research, and document retrieval. Through client and my personal family research, I have utilized several online, regional, and local collections.
* Perform research tasks in local depositories or library
* Perform research and analysis to build or confirm family tree
* Organize research, genealogical information, and artifacts in a client’s collection
* Formulate a research plan and conduct research based on a client’s genealogical questions
* Coach clients on family research and using technology tools