Genealogists.com has created the largest network of professional genealogists in the world and in the process has created the world's largest family history research firm. Our network or dream team as we like to call them consists of over 1,000 professional genealogists, historians, DNA experts, private investigators, forensic scientists, university professors/scholars, and archivists who work on-site in thousands of locations and archives throughout the world.
We perform research wherever family history records exist, throughout the world. We research the deceased as well as the living.
Genealogists.com provides high quality family history research services customized to your budget and project objectives. We specialize in:
- Breaking down difficult brick walls and solving complex family history challenges
- Strengthening and extending family trees
- Establishing proof required to join lineage societies
- Tracing and identifying bloodlines, such as Native American
- Obtaining copies of original documents from archives and libraries around the world
- Analyzing DNA test results by the industry's leading experts
Genealogists.com offers a complete line of research services, including detailed research, record retrieval, DNA analysis, handwriting analysis, language translation, and book publishing.
You can read examples of case studies of successful research we have completed.